Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vocabulary List

So I've already failed in the first part of my resolution to post at least 3 times a week, but I persist with the blog anyway. I'll get there in the end. Je vais réussir!

I have found a very useful website with beginning French vocabulary at About.com. The Hubs and I are working on making flash cards from these lists for me to work with. I'm planning to work on getting down some of the common words for things as well as beginning to conjugate some of the more common verbs. I've been working on these by just talking about them with The Hubs, but I really need to get my flash cards ready because they'll be easier to work with and remember.

That's my update for now. I'll hopefully have another one in a couple of days!

Au Revoir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment